BaleForce Recycling Equipment is an established company in the recycling and waste industry. We are looking for the right person/people to expand our service team to ensure our customer’s requirements are being exceeded.
We are looking for a Maintenance Mechanic with electrical experience who has experience with an industrial environment. The successful candidate will have strong Health and Safety behaviours. We are looking for an individual whose values reflect our own to join our team.
- Industrial Maintenance Mechanic Millwright Certificate(433A)
- Experience in manufacturing
- Strong and self-motivated team player, customer service oriented, and willing to learn new equipment and processes
- Able to diagnose mechanical problems Hydraulics, Electrical, PLC, troubleshooting and expedite repair
- Ability to collect data related to technical issues and present solutions to the team and customer
- High attention to detail with excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Good understanding of Occupational Health and Safety regulations and able to work both safely and efficiently
- Able to work on day shift 7am-3:30pm with rotating on call evening and weekend schedule (shift rotation and schedule is subject to change with notice)
- Overnight travel may be required
Salary, benefits, company vehicle and phone provided
Please email resume to email@example.com
BaleForce Recycling Equipment believes in the success of an inclusive organization that values diversity within its team. All qualified candidates will be considered for this position in a fair manner.